Alumni and Community Members
Our alumni and community members are essential to the professional development of our students. If you are interested in shaping and influencing current UCLA students and future alumni, we encourage you to get involved with Partnership UCLA / Alumni Career Programs!
Ways to participate:
- Interview students applying to Partnership UCLA / Alumni Career Programs programs
- Provide insight into a specific industry at a Life After Degree panel
- Provide skills-based training through a Bruin Development Academy
- Participate in a mock interview event
- Connect with students interested in working with your company
- Participate as a mentor through the Sharpe Fellows Internship Program
- Share your career advice and connect with fellow Bruins through UCLA ONE
If you are interested in connecting with our team, please contact us by submitting a message through our contact form, emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our office at (310) 825-5242 and our staff will connect with you on various opportunities available to you.
Industry partners play a critical role in supporting the success of Bruins. We are proud to partner with hiring organizations and industry leaders looking to engage with students in innovative ways.
Ways to participate:
- Engage with students interested in Investment Banking, Finance, Consulting and Tech through through our prestigious Sharpe Fellows Internship Program
- Speak in the classroom through our lab and career courses to share industry insight
- Partner with UCLA to design co-curricular programs to prepare students for entry-level positions in your field through our Bruin Development Academy
- Host students at your company for site-visits and shadow days
- Provide leadership insights and training for student leaders and student organizations
- Join our industry advisory round tables to help inform UCLA on current needs in your field
We customize programs to meet the unique needs of a wide variety of hiring organizations. To schedule a strategy session to discuss how your company can leverage these exciting programs to deepen your engagement at UCLA, please contact Katie (Davy) Ward at email@example.com.